Vaporisers consist of a compressor and a nebuliser. The medication is filled into the nebuliser and the compressor converts it in fine vapour by compressing air. The aerosol is then breathed in through a mouthpiece or a mask that is connected to the vaporiser.
Vaporisers work even when patients are small, weak or not able to use other devices for certain reasons.
- per day CHF 3.50
minimum rental 4 days = CHF 14.–
The health insurance will reimburse CHF 1.- per day.
- Nebuliser CHF 41.60
- Tube for Nebuliser CHF 10.30
- Mask for children CHF 10.80
- Mask for adults CHF 11.90
- Mask for babies, size 1 (0-1 years) CHF 52.90
- Mask for babies, size 2 (1-3 years) CHF 52.90
Health insurances will reimburse the costs of consumables partly.