If you have an injured foot or leg or had surgery and you need a walking aid, you can rent it at the Bellevue pharmacy. In many cases, it makes more sense to rent crutches rather than to buy them since you often only need a walking aid for a few days or weeks.
Coloured crutches for kids.
- Rental costs for adults are not covered by health insurance.
- The rental costs for adults will not be reimbursed by the health insurance – for kids health insurances reimburse of CHF 1.– per rental day.
- If you buy crutches, the health insurance will reimburse CHF 25.–
- Per day/pair CHF 1.-
- Rubber tips CHF 21.- / pair
minimum rental 7 days CHF 7.-
After two months of rental, an additional charge for new rubber tips will be added.
- CHF 80.-
- One pair of crutches CHF 59.90
- You will be reimbursed by the health insurance with CHF 25.-